Cheese Tortellini & White Bean Soup
This Cheese Tortellini and White Bean Soup uses only 1 pot and makes a delicious dinner packed with tortellini, white beans, and diced tomatoes. It is a great dinner for a busy weeknight, but can also be changed up to work well for a special occasion like an anniversary or Valentine’s Day. However you make it, your family will keep asking for more.
How can I change this recipe?
While this recipe is delicious as is, there are a couple things you can do to make it extra tasty for a special occasion. These are a few of our favorite changes to make to this recipe:
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream with step 2 to turn this into a Creamy Cheese Tortellini and White Bean Soup.
- Try adding protein to make this a hearty soup. Choose from 4 oz cooked Farmland Original Sausage (#1995), crumble 8 slices of Daily’s Precooked Bacon (#4835) into the pot, or add your favorite vegetarian meat substitute.
- Elevate this recipe into a delicious Tuscan Soup by adding 1 cup of heavy cream in step 2, and two cups of chopped spinach right before serving.
If you like this recipe, try these:
- Creamy Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Cheesy Tortellini Bake
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Crock Pot Sausage Chowder
- Creamy Shrimp Tortellini Skillet
This Cheese Tortellini and White Bean Soup uses only 1 pot and makes a delicious dinner packed with tortellini, white beans, and diced tomatoes.
Cheese Tortellini and White Bean Soup
- 12 oz. Rosina Tri-Color Tortellini (#1815)
- 1 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil (#3516)
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tbsp AP Italian N Pizza Seasoning (#1432)
- 2 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken (#1040 Custom Culinary base)
- 15 oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- Regal Sea Salt (#1146), to taste
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- First, heat the oil in a sauce pan and add the celery, tomatoes, and italian seasoning. Cook until the celery begins to soften, or about 3 minutes. Now, add the garlic and cook until just fragrant.
- Add the broth and beans then bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, then add the tortellini. Allow to simmer for 4 minutes or until tortellini are tender. Season with salt as needed.
- Now, divide between 3 bowls and top with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!